Why hire a landscape professional you ask? Why spend the money? Why spend the extra time it takes to plan your landscape?
Years ago, when I was starting out on my own, a client told me an interesting story – their light bulb moment – that I have never forgotten. They said that they had made so many costly mistakes with their landscape choices over the years, that they decided it made good sense to hire me to help them with their new addition rather than go it alone. They realized it would cost them less money and they would end up with a much better product, if they worked with a professional instead of trying to do it all themselves. My client had had that ‘ah ha moment’ which resulted in a phone call to me. Have you ever had that ‘ah ha moment’ with a project of your own, whether it be landscape or maybe a renovation, that perhaps should have been handled by a professional?
As a creative, I appreciate the desire to do things yourself. And depending on your skill set, talents, hobbies and desires – achieving them on your own is possible. However, landscapes require maintenance, understanding and nurture – there are lots of variables with seasons, positioning and not to mention the plethora of planting options available. It would be in your best interest to consult a professional, so you can get it right the first time and can enjoy your properties potential sooner rather than later. To make it super simple, this list helps articulate just what hiring a professional can help achieve.
5 reasons why you need to hire a Landscape Professional:
- Experienced horticulturalists can help you avoid costly mistakes
- They can solve problems and maximize the potential of your property
- A designer will find creative ways to produce an outdoor space that reflects your needs
- They are trained in addressing site concerns such as drainage, screening and soil conditions.
- A Landscape designer will work with contractors, who they have built working relationships with, and provide you with a budget range to help you determine whether to build the project all at once or to phase it in over time.
If you are located in Metrowest Boston area or Rhode Island, I would welcome the opportunity to discuss your properties landscape needs. Please call or use the contact form to reach out and start the conversation on how together we can transform your properties potential.